Grab That Finger licKing Chicken ....

Tayabbs Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato It was a rainy day in the 'Garden city' of India 'Bengaluru'.


Temptation for something spicy just knocked my mind and I couldn't stop myself from running out craving for some spicy Chicken and the crave and desire for this took me to 'Indiranagar'.

 It was the first time I was roaming in the streets of Indiranagar and was amazed by the well organized streets of the place but confused at the same point of time as I saw mostly residential areas surrounding all over.

Menu

I was confused if I am gonna find some eatery over here or not?

But thanks to Google it helped me with some nearby restaurants and I finally decided to end the war between my mind and stomach and decided to visit the famous 'Tayyabs', it was easy to locate the place as I got the BSNL office nearby as landmark, so just took an auto and rushed towards my destination.

(HAL  3rd stage,New Tippasandra ,Bengaluru)


It was worth eating 'Peri-peri chicken wings' & 'Kerala parantha' of 'Tayyabs' and it actually fulfilled the craving of my stomach and satisfied my tastebuds with its amazing,scrumptious,savoury preparation .

Finally I ended up the day with a successful burpppppp....


So fellas, If you are in Bangalore and want to dedicate some love to your tastebuds ,you must give a try to this....

'Tayyabs'did justice to my spicy day ..
Whats your story? Let us know in the comment box below.

Keep visiting for the upcoming tastories...
Keep exploring....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 'APATANI TRIBE'

Every Chai Has a Story...

Let YOGA be your way.